New Apartments | 3½, 4½ and 5½
Want to learn more? Ask for an appointment now. Our team will be pleased to welcome you.
Picture Yourself Living Here
Bordering the des Prairies River, at the North-West extreme of the Montréal Island, the Ahuntsic -Cartierville borough regroup six neighbourhoods: Cartierville, Nouveau-Bordeaux, Nicolas-Viel, Sault-au-Récollet, Saint-Sulpice and La Visitation.
Innova 2 is located in the Sault-au-Récollet neighbourhood.
To Discover in Your Neighbourhood
You’ll be stunned by the Promenade Fleury’s charm with its cute bistros, cool cafés and trendy boutiques. Find out all that surrounds you…
- Collège Bois-de-Boulogne
- Collège Regina Assumpta
- Collège Mont-Saint-Louis
- Collège Ahuntsic
- Fleury Hospital
- Métro stations
- Claude-Robillard Sports Complex
- The Fleury Street
- Arenas and skating rink
- Sports fields (29)
- Indoor and outdoor pools (6)
Live in a Unique Neighbourhood
Ahuntsic-Cartierville is Montréal’s 5th most populated borough. According to many of its residents, the indubitable advantage of living in this sought-after neighbourhood is the feel of the countryside while being in the city.
- Vast open spaces and quiet area
- The fullest neighbourhood life
- A district centered on children
- Only 30 minutes to downtown
Vast open spaces
Many nature parks and leisure parks await you to be discovered…Some have playgrounds, baseball fields, bocce ball court, walking trails, community gardens while others offer cross-country ski trails, slides tracks, skate rink, pools and tennis court. You won’t know where to turn!
- Parc-nature de l’Île-de la-Visitation
- Sault-au-Récollet Park
- Saint-Benoît Park
- Gabriel-Lalemant Park
- Ahuntsic Park. The Ahuntsic Park will be revitalized from 2020 (read the article available in French only). The trail that cut across the park from East to West, between the Saint-Hubert and Lajeunesse streets will be entirely redesigned with a special paving. A 5 m trail for pedestrians and cyclists with colors and signage. Following the des Prairies River, a 12.5.km trail to roam.