New Apartments | 3½, 4½ and 5½
Want to learn more? Ask for an appointment now. Our team will be pleased to welcome you.
Picture Yourself Living Here
Choose your Innova 2 rental condo and be part of the Ahuntsic neighbourhood! Make the most of the summer as you discover this coveted neighbourhood’s attractions within walking distance of your new living space.
- Take advantage of the pedestrian path that runs along avenue Papineau, bordered by large mature trees and pretty flowers;
- Fleury Street E. (8 minutes walk);
- The Stade de soccer de Montréal (13 minutes walk) with its nice pathway alongside it, ideal for a stroll;
- The TAZ Skatepark (14 minutes walk);
- Rent your BIXI with ease! Several BIXI stations nearby, including Émile-Journault/Papineau and Champdoré/de Lorimier;
- Gabriel-Lamelant Park (9 minutes walk), with its outdoor pool and wading pool, soccer field, etc.
- Frédéric-Back park (37 minutes walk);
- Parc Ahuntsic. (26 minutes walk) Parc Ahuntsic is a park for relaxing, taking in the natural scenery or enjoying outdoor activities.
To Discover in Your Neighbourhood
You’ll be stunned by the Promenade Fleury’s charm with its cute bistros, cool cafés and trendy boutiques. Find out all that surrounds you…
- Collège Bois-de-Boulogne
- Collège Regina Assumpta
- Collège Mont-Saint-Louis
- Collège Ahuntsic
- Fleury Hospital
- Métro stations
- Claude-Robillard Sports Complex
- The Fleury Street
- Arenas and skating rink
- Sports fields (29)
- Indoor and outdoor pools (6)
Live in a Unique Neighbourhood
Ahuntsic-Cartierville is Montréal’s 5th most populated borough. According to many of its residents, the indubitable advantage of living in this sought-after neighbourhood is the feel of the countryside while being in the city.
- Vast open spaces and quiet area
- The fullest neighbourhood life
- A district centered on children
- Only 30 minutes to downtown
Vast open spaces
Many nature parks and leisure parks await you to be discovered…Some have playgrounds, baseball fields, bocce ball court, walking trails, community gardens while others offer cross-country ski trails, slides tracks, skate rink, pools and tennis court. You won’t know where to turn!